The company is the legal way to makes your aim of possible earning through business. You need to register your company for legally starting your business in Nepal. Company is a legal way to allowed group, individual and a team of people to apply own brand name of company or organization in Nepal for a permit to produce, sell and services make a benefit. Any Nepali citizenship register owns a company or group company from the office of the company registrar.
Nepali citizenship, as well as a foreign person or people, can register any company in Nepal under company registrar rules and regulations. Before registering a company in Nepal, what kind of company is suitable for you and your business. You can register 3 ( Three ) types of companies that can registrar or established in Nepal under companies act 2063 B.S.
- Private Limited Company – 1 shareholder and promoter
Private Limited company doesn’t have a minimum required capitals. You can easily register your own company and start working all over Nepal.
- Public Limited Company – least 7 shareholder and promoter
If your group or at least seven members starting a public limited company you need minimum paid capital of 10 million Nepalese rupees required.
- Non-profit Company – least 5 member
The non-profit company did not require any paid capital for registration and not shareholders only have members.
Which Document Required for Registration Company
These following documents required for Registration Company in Nepal
- Proposed Company Memorandum
- Application Letter of association of proposed Company
- Copy of the agreement such as Joint Venture Company
- If the investor or promoter foreign national then requires an approval letter under foreign investment and technology transfer act.
- Approval license if the company is intending to operate business regulated under promoter is a company.
- If investors or shareholders can’t representative in the registrar office then give power of attorney are required, company registrar.
Company Registration Cost
|1||Upto NRS 1,00,000||NRS 1000|
|2||NRS 1,00,001 to NRS 5,00,00||NRS 4500|
|3||NRS 5,00,001 to NRS 2,500,000||NRS 9500|
|4||NRS 2,500,001 to NRS 10,000,000||NRS 16000|
|5||NRS 10,000,001 to NRS 20,000,000||NRS 19000|
|6||NRS 20,000,001 to NRS 30,000,000||NRS 22000|
|7||NRS 30,000,001 to NRS 40,000,000||NRS 25000|
|8||NRS 40,000,001 to NRS 50,000,000||NRS 28000|
|9||NRS 50,000,001 to NRS 60,000,000||NRS 31000|
|10||NRS 60,000,001 to NRS 70,000,000||NRS 34000|
|11||NRS 70,000,001 to NRS 80,000,000||NRS 37000|
|12||NRS 80,000,001 to NRS 90,000,000||NRS 40000|
|13||NRS 90,000,001 to NRS 100,000,000||NRS 43000|
|More than NRS 100,000,000: NRS 43000 Plus NPR 30 each additional NRS 1,00,000.|
Thanks for reading our article for the process of company registration in Nepal. I hope you really like this article, share in your social media and suggest your friend.